If you are transitioning from middle school that feeds into Del Norte, the paperwork process is handled at your school site. Please return completed CRFs to your middle school Language Arts teacher.
FOR 2017-18 NEW ENROLLMENTS:
New enrollment appointments for the 2017-2018 school year will be held until June 6 for 9th graders and continuing in August. Grades 10th through 12th appointments are now closed until August. For an August appointment for any grade please email Tricia Sutherland or Sue Reich starting August 3.
You will need to bring the following to your enrollment appointment:
- Original birth certificate, current passport or baptismal certificate
- Residency form with two different forms of residency verification
- Checkout/withdrawal form from previous school
- Unofficial transcript
- Immunization verification, including varicella and Tdap booster (after 10th birthday) (click here for complete immunization list required)
- PUSD Enrollment Form
- PUSD Signature Verification Page
- CIF Athletic Clearance
- Student Health Info Sheet
- Transfer of Student Records form
- DNHS Signature Verification Page
- Approved IDT (if applicable)
- Signed and notarized Caregiver forms (if applicable)
2017-18 Enrollment Documents:
If you do not live within Del Norte's boundaries and are interested in requesting a transfer, please click here for instructions.