Course Request - Current 9th-11th
COURSE REQUEST PROCESS
Current 9th-11th Nighthawks
Course Catalog: updated 2/14/17
CRF Classroom Vists: Counselors will be in classrooms, on the days listed below, presenting important information regarding student's course selection for the next school year. Students will be given a Course Request Form (CRF) and an additional packet of instructions/department information.
- 9th Grade: February 3rd, 10th Grade: February 6th & 10th, 11th Grade: February 7th
Parent Q & A Drop Ins (for current 9th - 11th DNHS families only): If you have questions regarding your child's course selection please attend one of the following Parent Q&A Drop-In's in the DNHS Staff Lounge. Counselors will be available to have brief meetings with parents and their student.
- TBA (February)
Student Responsibilities & Deadlines:
- Students will be given instructions to complete their Course Request Form (CRF) and then select their courses online. If students need assistance in entering their classes online they are welcome to use computers in both the DNHS library and Nighthawk Center.
- After Step 1 is completed students are required to turn in their CRF, including required signatures, to their homeroom teacher on (TBA).
- We ask that students complete these two steps promptly, however please know that we will not be filling classes/sections until sometime after March 10.
Coming from Outside PUSD?
Your first step is to check your address to ensure you live within Del Norte's boundaries. Click here to check. The DN counseling office will open up new registration appointments starting May 1. To schedule an appointment call (858) 487-0877 ext 6326 or ext 6325. For your appointment please bring:
- Downloaded and completed Registration Packet (available beginning May 1)
- Student Birth Certificate or Passport
- Student Immunizations
- Unofficial Transcripts
- Proof of Residency
- Please also review all the CRF information so you can be prepared with any questions
Note: If you still reside in a school district outside PUSD but wish to attend Del Norte, you must first contact PUSD about the process.