Career and College Exploration
Naviance is a comprehensive college and career readiness solution for students that help connect academic achievement with post-secondary goals.
Naviance provides the following services::
- Access to student data such as GPA, counselor, etc.
- College application links
- Transcript requests
- Career assessments
- College representative visitation schedule
- E-mail messages and newsletters from the Counseling department
- Enrichment programs and summer opportunities
- Extensive scholarship database
- Occupational search/internship opportunities
- Scattergrams comparing student academic history to Del Norte graduates for college acceptance.
- And so much more!
Log onto Naviance by clicking here.
Parent registration to Naviance is completed by using your student’s school ID number, followed by “F” if you are the father or “M” if you are mother or “P” if you are step parent/guardian. 10th-12th grade students have created their usernames and passwords. Ninth grade students should register using their student ID number as their username and password. If a username and password needs to be reset, please email or stop by the counseling office.
To download the worksheet given to students during the Naviance class lessons click below:
See below for the parent letter distributed at the Parent Information Night.