The Del Norte High School Parent Teacher Student Association (PTSA) is a non-profit volunteer-run association that organizes events for students and teachers throughout the year, including:
- Grad Nite – An all-night graduation celebration at Miramar Speed Circuit. Filled with food, fun, games & entertainment, an alcohol-free environment where grads are safe from the roads.
- Scholarships – Multiple college fund awards granted to seniors submitting a criteria-based essay.
- Student Support Services – Open to all students, provides an opportunity to be successful socially and academically.
- Adopt-A-Family – Supports families in need during the holidays.
- Red Ribbon Week – Highlights drug and alcohol awareness and encourages healthy choices.
- Reflections – A national arts recognition and achievement program for students that offers recognition for artistic abilities in many categories. Entrants may continue to state and national levels. This year's theme is "Within Reach." Click here for more information.
- Staff Appreciation & Hospitality – Various activities showing DNHS our appreciation. Also various events to welcome visitors.
- Volunteer Coordination & Training – Promote volunteerism at DNHS, process paperwork for the district and advertise volunteer opportunities.
- Gifts to School – Proceeds from Fundraisers to benefit school and students.