Course Request – Incoming 9th
2018-2019 INCOMING 9TH COURSE REQUEST PROCESS
This page will continue to be updated throughout the month of February
Dear Class of 2022:
Del Norte High School extends a warm welcome to you, a soon-to-be Nighthawk! For your convenience, the Course Request Form (CRF) Packet is available for download below. The CRF Packet gives you all the details regarding your transition from middle to high school.
Course Catalog: updated 2/14/17
Course Request Form (CRF): 9th Grade
Course Request Packet: Please click on the following links to view each section of the CRF packet.
8th Grade Family Night: Del Norte High School
Tuesday, March 20th
5:30 pm to 7:20 pm
Parent Q & A CRF Drop In (for incoming 9th grade families living within the DNHS boundary): If you have questions regarding your child's course selection please attend one of these in the DNHS Staff Lounge. Counselors will be available to have brief meetings with parents and their student.
- Wednesday, March 21 2:00pm to 4:30pm
- Monday, March 26 2:00pm to 4:30pm
Student Responsibilities & Deadlines
- Students will be given instructions to complete their Course Request Form (CRF) and then select their courses online.
- After Step 1 is complete, students are required to turn in their CRF, including required signatures, to their middle school no later than April 1st.
Coming from a PUSD middle school but not Oak Valley?
If you have moved into the Del Norte boundaries but your student is still attending a PUSD middle school other than Oak Valley. You need to let your current school know your student will be attending Del Norte. Be sure to print out:
- CRF Form for Incoming 9th
- CRF Introduction letter
- View the 8th Grade Class Presentation
- Attend the 8th Grade Family Night and if needed the drop in for questions
- Return the CRF as soon as possible.
- Download and complete all registration information starting May 1. You will bring this to registration in August.
Note for PUSD 8th Graders: If you have not moved into the Del Norte boundaries but wish to attend you must first submit an Interdistrict Transfer request.
Coming from Outside PUSD?
Your first step is to check your address to ensure you live within Del Norte's boundaries. Click here to check. The DN counseling office will open up new registration appointments starting May 1. To schedule an appointment call (858) 487-0877 ext 6326 or ext 6325. For your appointment please bring:
- Downloaded and completed Registration Packet (available beginning May 1)
- Student Birth Certificate or Passport
- Student Immunizations
- Unofficial Transcripts
- Proof of Residency
- Please also review all the CRF information so you can be prepared with any questions
Note: If you still reside in a school district outside PUSD but wish to attend Del Norte, you must first contact PUSD about the process.