If you are transitioning from middle school that feeds into Del Norte, the paperwork process is handled at your school site. Please return completed CRFs to your middle school Language Arts teacher.
New Enrollment Appointments:
You will need to bring the following to your enrollment appointment: Download instructions here.
- Original birth certificate, current passport or baptismal certificate
- Residency form with two different forms of residency verification
- Checkout/withdrawal form from previous school
- Unofficial transcript
- Immunization verification, including varicella and Tdap booster (after 10th birthday) (click here for complete immunization list required)
- PUSD Enrollment Form
- PUSD Signature Verification Page
- CIF Athletic Clearance
- Student Health Info Sheet
- Transfer of Student Records form
- DNHS Signature Verification Page
- Mass Notification Opt-In Form 2018-2019
- Approved IDT (if applicable)
- Signed and notarized Caregiver forms (if applicable)
2018-19 Enrollment Documents:
Caregiver Forms: Note, students may not enroll without a parent or guardian. If a guardian is being appointed the following forms must be completed.
If you do not live within Del Norte's boundaries and are interested in requesting a transfer, please click here for instructions.