The Del Norte High School Parent Teacher Student Association (PTSA) is a non-profit volunteer-run association that organizes events for students and teachers throughout the year, including:
- Adopt-A-Family – Thank you to everyone who contributed to the 2017 Adopt-a-Family campaign. Your donations of cash and gift cards provided assistance to many families within our Flock. If you have any questions regarding this program, contact Tiffany Cruz, Student Services at 858-487-0877 ext. 6240 or email@example.com. Thank you for supporting our Nighthawk families this holiday season!
- Grad Nite – An all-night graduation celebration at Miramar Speed Circuit. Filled with food, fun, games & entertainment, an alcohol-free environment where grads are safe from the roads.
- Scholarships – Multiple college fund awards granted to seniors submitting a criteria-based essay.
- Student Support Services – Open to all students, provides an opportunity to be successful socially and academically.
- Red Ribbon Week – Highlights drug and alcohol awareness and encourages healthy choices.
- Reflections – A national arts recognition and achievement program for students that offers recognition for artistic abilities in many categories. Click here for more information.
- Staff Appreciation & Hospitality – Various activities showing DNHS our appreciation and welcoming visitors to our campus.
- Volunteer Coordination & Training – Promote volunteerism at DNHS, process paperwork for the district and advertise volunteer opportunities.
- Gifts to School – Proceeds from Fundraisers to benefit school and students.